Some questions

Information and updates for the Cryptforge mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Zhoulomcrist

QW_Shadow
Paladin

Some questions

Post by QW_Shadow » Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:43 am

1) Is there a realm to play on? United Realms, perhaps?

2) Is this mod available in 1.10? Or just 1.09d?

3) If this mod is 1.09d, im running in 1.10... Can someone please post a link where I can get a Patch "downgrader"?

EvilLurksWithin

Re: Some questions

Post by EvilLurksWithin » Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:26 am

Well, since nobody has replied yet, I'll see if I can help.

1) Not sure, but doubt it.

2) 1.10 Act 1 Demo is currently available for download, and Zhoul says the full version isn't far off. There is a full version of 1.09d available, but as I recall it was rather buggy.

3) So, you're probably better off waiting for the 1.10 release.
Press Smash forehead on keyboard to continue...

Zhoulomcrist
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Some questions

Post by Zhoulomcrist » Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:29 pm

Sorry for my late reply, folks. Electricity's been out for the past 2 days here due to a recent storm. Lot of trees and power lines went down. The electricity just got restored about 4 hours ago.

There is no realm that I'm aware of to play CryptForge on.

Like Evil has already stated, I would wait for the 1.10 final release rather than bother with the 1.09D release. Even compared to the ACT 1 Demo, the 1.09D release is horrible and buggy as well. 1.10's release is much more stable.

Although I do have a side-project that I'm working on in Game Maker which is taking up some of my time, the full version is still drawing ever nearer to its release, which will have full access to all 5 acts.
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.

Return to “CryptForge”