i really need help please

Information and updates for the Cryptforge mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Zhoulomcrist

yoni1989

i really need help please

Post by yoni1989 » Tue Jun 29, 2004 9:38 pm

ok well im new here and i have some kind of bug in my game i install it the game worked fine throgh act 1 really enjoyed playing with it well whene i try going in to act 2 the game crash and i get an error message

assertion failure
expression : error in drlg related to stairs that connect levels

does any1 knows what should i do because i really wanna keep playing please somone help me

Zhoulomcrist
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: i really need help please

Post by Zhoulomcrist » Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:13 pm

Yeap, going to ACT II at this time will cause the game to crash.

Technically, that was unintentional, but I made a point of it anyway when I first announced the release.

ACT II-V still have work to be done on them. So, at this time, only ACT I is fully playable. You could probably take a character editor and label all ACTs and Waypoints completed in order to wander through the other ACTs. But, stability is only assured in the first ACT.

In the final release, this will be rectified. However, it's not likely to be fixed in the first patch.
Last edited by Zhoulomcrist on Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.

Return to “CryptForge”