my opinion

Information and updates for the Cryptforge mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Zhoulomcrist

soulreaver789

my opinion

Post by soulreaver789 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:14 pm

in my opinion this mod leaves way too much to be disired the alot of the new skills so called new skills are barowed from the normal game basicly the skill trees in comarsion to the blackened mod plan sux the maker needs to spend more time on the skill trees of the prime evils on that note alone the mod [80MB] is a waste of space it was a huge waste of my time dling it and figering out how to get it to work the mod is i repeate is [only works i repeate only works on the 1.09d version this mod as it is sux
yo ceator of CF get off your lazy bum and finish what u started

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Re: my opinion

Post by Myhrginoc » Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:32 pm

What part of "The modmaker has left for other business" has you baffled? I answered this to you almost two weeks ago, and it is still true. If a mod forum is in the Unsupported Mods Category (hint: unsupported), that means it isn't going to get any improvements. Yowling at somebody isn't going to change that.

If any modmaker returns to a project, we will relocate the forum appropriately. Yes, if you look at the member log you will see Zhoulomcrist has popped in now and then, but never to announce he has returned to the mod.

Nezeramontias is an unusual case. The mod maker there plans on abandoning the mod (or so he has informed us), so we have left it in Unsupported Mods.
Last edited by Myhrginoc on Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

Zhoulomcrist
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: my opinion

Post by Zhoulomcrist » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:29 pm

Wow, it's been sometime since I've been here in this forum. :)

I've been playing World of Warcraft alot along with Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

I have the last (and most recent) version of the mod I had released to the public on my hard drive (The one I released before my system crashed way back when). If I do return to it, it will be undergoing some significant changes (You will still have the Prime Evils and four heroes as classes).

But, that's very much on the back burner so-to-speak.
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.

Return to “CryptForge”