What do I need to improve on the mod???

Information and updates for the Cryptforge mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: Zhoulomcrist

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

What do I need to improve on the mod???

Post by Lucifer666 » Fri May 03, 2013 11:03 am

As Zhoulumcrist stated that His Mod is now Open Source,I would be willing to try and continue on His Awesome Work,what programs would I need,and where for the love of God would I be able to find ANY Info on this mod???I Goggled a lot for Cryptforge but all I got was a bunch of dead links...I would need to know what Story was He following when he made CryptForge so I can continue in the same spirit...

Thanks for any help...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Return to “CryptForge”