Cavalry skill for knight?.. a suggestion

Information and teasers from the upcoming mod, Cabal Wars - Aeons Tide. NOTICE: This project has been scrapped in lieu of the Shadow Empires mod.

No votes

Total votes: 0

The Forbidden

Cavalry skill for knight?.. a suggestion

Post by The Forbidden » Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:48 pm

I was just thinking it'd be awsome if you could make a skill for the Knight that allows him to fight while on horseback.

Give him something like a run/walk speed bonus, life bonus, deffence bonus, lower his attack speed(I'd assume it's harder to attack fast while on a horse), lower attack rating(I'd also assume it's harder to hit people since the horse isn't as respouncive to what you want to do than you are), and raise damage.
Maybe limit the weapons you can use while on horseback to spear class, big swords, and polearm class.

I was just thinking of this while playing D2.. how the Demon Imp's(many names.. those little guys that teleport around and shoot weak magic) can jump onto the back of those big guys that have the carrage on them.. I don't know if it could work like that, acually being on a "monster". If not, maybe have it like the druids shapeshift(but then I don't know if you could have the different weapons show up that way)

Joel
Dominion

Hand-picked

Re: Cavalry skill for knight?.. a suggestion

Post by Joel » Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:22 am

** telepathic awards to : The Forbidden **

Well i was actully thinking of something like that ...
Juqt have to find a way to make the horse came up from somewhere ...
Maybe a 'Pegasus Ride' skills that summons up a pegasus and let you attack once with it ...

if that do'nt look strange,I'll add it :D
basically should be a modded charge skills with shapeshift effect.
"How much suffering, mortal, does it take before you lose your grace?"
Shadow Empire (coming soon) | forum

Return to “Cabal Wars - Aeons Tide”