Creating new runewords [changed title]

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

LordSaxon

Creating new runewords [changed title]

Post by LordSaxon » Sat Oct 18, 2003 2:51 am

:?: Could anyone tell me, step-by-step, how to make a new runeword, and what files i need to extract for it. I also want it to display the name in-game, so would you have to modify strings? :?:
Last edited by LordSaxon on Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window. Or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work. When you go to Church. When you pay your taxes.

Talamar

Re: Cube Recipe Help

Post by Talamar » Sat Oct 18, 2003 10:47 am

Runewords are located in runes.txt. A guide is available in the resource section explaining the different fields.

Yes, to display in-game, you would have to modify the string, most likely patchstring.tbl. The entry would be the value in column 1 (Name) in runes.txt.

LordSaxon

Post by LordSaxon » Sat Oct 18, 2003 8:17 pm

I just realized my title is different from my question... smokin too much crac*, heh. 8-O
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window. Or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work. When you go to Church. When you pay your taxes.

Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Alkalund » Sun Oct 19, 2003 1:38 am

[quote=LordSaxon";p="133600"]I just realized my title is different from my question... smokin too much crac*, heh. 8-O[/quote]

Well, you could have simply edited your post and changed the topic title. I did it for you this time ;)

Return to “General Mod Making”