New Dcc.

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

TryingToLive

New Dcc.

Post by TryingToLive » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:55 pm

Umm. i created 2 new missile explosion .dcc files that I would like to share with everyone. How do i get it uploaded?

Necrolis
Site Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Re: New Dcc.

Post by Necrolis » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:05 am

upload the to a free filesharing service like filefront and just make a member announcement, or cantact onyx or volf and they should be able to add it to our filecenter if you wish
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

TryingToLive

Post by TryingToLive » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:38 am

Ah, figured out how to attach. Slow me. Here the two files to give to community.
Original graphics goes to http://www.mrbubblewand.wordpress.com I just reconstructed and set the offsets the best i could.
Attachments
explosions.zip
(193.61 KiB) Downloaded 24 times

saesa
Czech Republic

Post by saesa » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Freeze not bad, though offsets are wrong.. i mean all same values (-90, -140) are not good.
PK

TryingToLive

Post by TryingToLive » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:54 am

reason is that the freeze pictures all have the same pixel width and height. on my screen. it was centered almost perfect on my targets. I dont know about other peoples screens though.

Return to “General Mod Making”