Hello help for end my mod.

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

smiths12

Hello help for end my mod.

Post by smiths12 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:54 pm

Hello all i need help, how i can change tittle imagen screen? file, format color, programs? any have a tutorial? thanks in advance.

mirecek
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Arch-Angel

Re: Hello help for end my mod.

Post by mirecek » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:05 pm

data/global/ui/frontend/gameselectscreenexp.dc6

use dc6creator 1.02 dc6 image editing
"Each of those few chords separated by complete silence feels like a knife wound to the heart"

There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery. Draconian

smiths12

Post by smiths12 » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:40 pm

Okey, i have all programs, but what format color i need? and size of imagen?

mirecek
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Arch-Angel

Post by mirecek » Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:29 pm

whatever format suits you best. Personally, I create my images as bmp or png because jpg uses compression and breaks the inage quality.

the software depends on you. It is advised to use palettes (left menu > file center) if you use psp or ps

size of the image will be just the same you want to edit. i.e. gameselectscreenexp.dc6 is 800x600, split into frames (in dc6creator). Play with that editor a little before you'll ask many questions. that tool is a gift for any image editing and is pretty self-explanatory.

good luck.
"Each of those few chords separated by complete silence feels like a knife wound to the heart"

There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery. Draconian

Return to “General Mod Making”