I would like to make my own little mod that just has some smaller changes like changing some numbers on items, skills, monster damage, synergies and so on, however I thought it might be cool to also add/change certain things that I'll list below, but I am not sure if these are possible without code editing.
I already looked through the beginners guides here on the forum, but I couldn't get an answer to the question if these things are possible without code editing.
So besides changing some numbers, these are the things that I would like to implement, if possible:
- 1) letting some skills generate Mana instead of costing Mana when they are used (aka “negative Mana cost”) to create some Mana generating skills (like Fire Bolt, Ice Bolt, Magic Arrow, Bash etc.)
- 2) separating active and passive skills and letting level ups grant points for active and passive skills (the idea is that you can not spend passive skill points into active skills and vice versa)
- 3) redesigning the attribute system (aka letting each attribute have new affixes and effects)
- 4) letting health/mana potions stack (in the inventory as well as in the belt)
- 5) adding new affixes, which include: x% increased damage (overall damage increase – one affix that increases all damage, including spells, ranged attacks, physical damage, elemental damage etc), x% reduced Mana cost, x% reduced damage taken (reduces all damage taken by a certain percentage – another layer of damage reduction)
- 6) adding AoE/splash damage to certain skills
- 7) adding, removing or modifying elite monster affixes (for example lightning enchanted)
Thanks so much!