Just can't find the right one

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

BSKCorp
United States of America

Just can't find the right one

Post by BSKCorp » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:15 pm

So I just recently picked back up Diablo II LOD. I am using patch 1.14d on Windows 10. Me and my brother used to play long time ago, we still have the original Diablo II and LOD discs lol. We enjoyed a item drop mod but can't really seem to find one without going through alot of exe's and downloads. Not really knowing what is safe or not, especially now days. So I decided to make my own item drop mod. Something simple. Just unique's dropped as much as magic items would or more so. even at the beginning if the game. I have went through about 3 different tutorials on here, adjusted the itemratio.txt, did the -direct -txt. I mean so many different ways. Is there any one that is updated for 1.14d that will work. any suggestions? Thanks in advanced.

I also tried this one - kb/viewarticle?a=417

still not working. I some how managed to increase monster spawn rate though.. no clue how lol Will be doing a full reinstall to clear eveything out and trying again. So again, any tips would be great.

Return to “General Mod Making”