1.14 - Making all items have no level req

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

Dronkie

1.14 - Making all items have no level req

Post by Dronkie » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:34 am

Hey Phrozen Keep

I want to remove level req from all items, uniques, sets, magical, rare, runes, gems - Everything basically.

I've sort of successfully removed it, but somehow the changes i make to Automagic.txt wont work, unless i use the shortcut with -direct -txt ..

So far i've edited Misc.txt, MagicPrefix.txt, MagicSuffix.txt, UniqueItems.txt, Weapons.txt, SetItems.txt, Armor.txt and Automagic.txt and put them inside my patch_d2.mpq file

HarvestWombs
Senior Moderator
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Re: 1.14 - Making all items have no level req

Post by HarvestWombs » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:46 am

You already have a thread opened regarding this exact issue. Please resort to using the one you have already created, We understand that you are facing errors, but "spamming" the boards will not solve your problem.
This will be a verbal warning, but the next will not.
Official Phrozen Keep Discord
Common Modding tools: link
My Resource Packs: link

Dronkie

Re: 1.14 - Making all items have no level req

Post by Dronkie » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:30 am

Black_Eternity wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:46 am
You already have a thread opened regarding this exact issue. Please resort to using the one you have already created, We understand that you are facing errors, but "spamming" the boards will not solve your problem.
This will be a verbal warning, but the next will not.
Eh, i thought it would be best to make a completely new thread, since the other one specifically askes about help for unique items. This one is for all items, not only uniques. If you dont think this is reason enough to create a new thread, feel free to delete this one :)

Return to “General Mod Making”