automagic modXcode columns

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

Cybert1x3

automagic modXcode columns

Post by Cybert1x3 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:01 pm

I am trying to create a automod that will make:

Armors: Ethereal, Indestructible, Enchanced Defence 5-15%

Weapons: Ethereal, Indestructible, Enchanced Defence 5-15%

However I want to add the automod on top of all automods that are aleady there.

e.g:
Paladin shield: All resistance, Ethereal, Indestructible, Enchanced Defence 5-15%
Paladin shield: Enchanced Damage %, Attack rating, Ethereal, Indestructible, Enchanced Defence 5-15%

I feel like my limitation is in the columns of the Automagic, I can only put 3 properties.
(If i had e.g: 7 properties I would just make another automagic and merge what i need, putting the same group on it.)

Has any one got any idea on how to accomplish this?

The idea was to make a Boss that will drop those base items which can be used to make runewords out of.

Xaphan
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel
France

Re: automagic modXcode columns

Post by Xaphan » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:09 pm

You can try to edit properties.txt and see if you can make a new one that merge indestructible and etheral.

Basically make a new line with the code of you choice, set func1 to 20 and func2 to 23.
Then add your code to your item with min and max set to 1 and see if it work.

You can merge up to 7 stats in a single propertie doing this, just keep in mind that the value you give on the item will apply to all 7 properties. (It's a bit more complicated than that if a stat use the param field and not min/max, but it works a well).

Return to “General Mod Making”