Throwing weapons disappearing

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

hellfreezer

Throwing weapons disappearing

Post by hellfreezer » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:54 am

I have been working on this for about a week now, I have tried all of the code edits I could find (I'm using 1.13c) In my mod I have removed the quantity from showing on throwing weapons, applied the code edit which stops them from decreasing in quantity when thrown, I have set min and max and spawn stack to 1 so they will not be able to be stacked together. I made them able to spawn with sockets, magic, or rare. The issue I'm having is that I have been unable to find a way to stop the quantity from decreasing when I use them as melee weapons, the only workaround I could think of involved making everything spawn superior quality and I am not too fond of that idea.

Still working on this, any ideas?

HarvestWombs
Senior Moderator
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Re: Throwing weapons disappearing

Post by HarvestWombs » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:24 am

Please refrain from creating new topics to try and get more attention to your problem. If you have any new information to add regarding your problem, you can simply edit your last post, which will still mark the topic unread.

If anyone possesses the knowledge to help you, they will do so back in the original topic.
Official Phrozen Keep Discord
Common Modding tools: link
My Resource Packs: link

Return to “General Mod Making”