@Cypress , I think I found out what's going on...
Yesterday I discovered that applying a new summon is also connected with MonStats2.txt, so that was the prob of it's animation( and matching animation itself is another case, rn I matched monster that already got animations 4 casting spells) .
So, more and less, my way to apply a new summon is( im working now, cannot check the files atm, so iirc) :
1) creating a new skill - in this step I'm using a ShadowMaster row as a base I coppy into the new row,
1a) adding a n+1 number of ID, renaming it, creating a proper ID name that shall cooperate within all the other .txt-s,
1b) clearing off all of the columns related to other assassin skill
1c) clearing summoning skills esp.,
1d) clearing aurastate where's shadowwarrior morph implemented
2) opening States.txt where I coppy ShadowMaster row and implement it as a new line the the new row
2a) as in point 1 - changing a state into a new one that I imidiately switch in justly removed shadowwarrior aurastate
2b) disguise and hide I revalue to ''0''
3) in MonStats2.txt selecting a row of a monster i like and coppy it into a new row
3a) rename( id esp.)
4) in MonStats.txt, as well, making a new row and coppying ShadowMaster row
4a) renaming, renaming ID to a cooperative with other .txt files one
4b) MonStatEx( or so, i cannot find it in https://www.d2mods.info/forum/kb/viewarticle?a=383
, but iirc it's a parm responsible for monster appearance - we have to copy our ID from MonStats2.txt here,
4c) Code = <coppy a choosen monster value from the same column instead there will be no animation displaying at all( that was the base prob before...) >
4d) columns ''InTown" and ''Align" set parm to ''1"
5) in SkillDesc.txt adding a new row and coppy *an already existing skill in a specific skill tree of the character we want the skill to be implemented to*
5a) column A = ID name of a skill
5b) B-E r placing our skill in a proper area of the skill tree
5c) H-K r related to the .tbl file if we create there analogical lines, we can write them here
*( still I have not learned everything about SkillDesc.txt, iok that the rest of the row is related to skill rescription displayied in game)
6) basing on SkillDesc.txt setting, we remove ''char'' value from the existing skill from the skill tree in Skills.txt
**/ ik that adding a new skill to the tree will cause game crushing( all the chars r supposed to have the same amount of skills; this is a reason of why I'm acting like in point no. 6)
// and that should be enough to create a new summoning skill.
there's another *problem*
- AI: I discussed with @Ogodei the ways to implement a properly working AI to the summon, though, every my efforts occured to stay futile
over here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=63436&p=489428&hili ... ns#p489428
I finaly was directed to solve my stupid no-melee summon AI( ik softcoding ways to remove summon melee tendency, it's not working with my minion - all the time it runs exactly onto closest enemy and than just standing still( with disabled melee) . When I switch it's AI into Imp one it can casts a spells but... randomly
) but it seems softcoding part does make me no good at all
- i don't know anything about hardcoding
could u help me with this