Phrozen Keep = Prime Example (Pt2)

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

Almighty Coon
United States of America

Phrozen Keep = Prime Example (Pt2)

Post by Almighty Coon » Wed May 06, 2020 7:08 pm

Firehawk : Yeah, call a teacher, so you can comprehend shenanigans dude.

(Doesn't matter how you "deny" truth of this website & the many retarded D2 players today)

Today D2 players = I want GP choice, D3 sucks.

(In reality, D3 did respecs way better, because with respecs choice is eliminated; I am sure FIrehwak is one of the Ignorant Effs, who think D2 v1.10+ patches added good to the game, when is same route as D3 but with poor execution from FOUNDATION built prior)

** as for posting lock, congrats on listening; Someone from here came to start a fight, I am just enjoying fighting back, looks like you all scared to speak further? **

seriously, learn to BS losers, joke community; you could defend yourself VS shying away from "words" ... like wtf ... to scared to have your own opinion or let others share to find a common ground through REAL EFFORT (all your social profiles are walls to hide behind, & your actions are that of losers like the rest of "Control Media" BS, cannot handle criticism, & use the word "Constructive" B4 criticism to still put down any REAL CRITICISM. (you community = losers; period)
ALMIGHTY COON

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Re: Phrozen Keep = Prime Example (Pt2)

Post by Necrolis » Wed May 06, 2020 7:29 pm

Take your god-complex "I am so great" attitude somewhere else; we don't have time for non-constructive, passive-aggressive spam like this.
Everyone is entitled to there opinion, but trying to force yours onto other people just makes you seem desperate to be right.
However, you where warned, and so, thou art banned.
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

Return to “General Mod Making”