Diablo 2 LOD - Seeking Cubemain Help

Post here about all aspects of D2 mod making whether it's information, problems or whatever. Please specify whether your post is relating to Classic D2 or the Expansion.

Moderator: Nizari

ecid
Canada

Diablo 2 LOD - Seeking Cubemain Help

Post by ecid » Wed May 24, 2023 11:14 am

Hey everyone,

Just a heads up that I am very new to d2 modding. I 've been trying to make a few custom cube recipes which have been working out so far until I got to playing with charms.

I'm trying to make specific level 9 charm(s), and various other level brackets at some point. My current recipe that I'm working on now is suppose to result in a Large Charm with 15 Life/12 AR (lvl 9 req), and a 15 Life/7 Mana (lvl 9 req).

This almost works. It does produce two 2 different large charms, often with the desired mods however, it seems to generate it's own mods too, defining the name and overall lvl req of the charm. I'd like it to produce only the mods that I give it and the lvl req.

I'm hoping it's something minor, but I'm not seeing the issue. I posted my recipe in an .html file for easier viewing.

https://knkd2r.com/files/Recipe/Sheet1.html

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Cypress
Champion of the Light

Re: Diablo 2 LOD - Seeking Cubemain Help

Post by Cypress » Wed May 24, 2023 12:02 pm

Hi ecid, magic charms will automatically generate prefixes and/or suffixes. You could instead create a tempered charm, which does not spawn affixes (aside from automagic aka autoaffixes) so instead of cm2,mag use cm2,tmp. And to modify the level requirement, you can use the property levelreq.

ecid
Canada

Re: Diablo 2 LOD - Seeking Cubemain Help

Post by ecid » Wed May 24, 2023 9:32 pm

Ty for your response. Would cm2,tmp only apply to ouput, and levelreq would apply to where and does it have to be levelreq=X?

EDIT: cm2,tmp worked perfectly. Thank you! Just need to figure out the levelreq bit now.

EDIT2: Figured out the levelreq, thanks again! :)

Return to “General Mod Making”