Welcome to the When Worlds Collide forum.

Information and teasers for the upcoming When Worlds Collide 2 mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.
Drac0
Retired staff
Angel
Australia

Welcome to the When Worlds Collide forum.

Post by Drac0 » Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:25 pm

Thanks again to The Phrozen Keep for the forum.

What is When Worlds Collide

WWC is just something I started for a little fun. It's not a great big themed mod like a lot (and some of them are VERY good), but just my attempt to make the game a little more interesting and extending it's playability. WWC II, for LoD 1.10 when it's finally released will be much more detailed, almost a new game.

What has changed in WWC?

For being only really minor changes to the original, a lot has changed. Tougher monsters. New items, weapons & armor. New set's, uniques & improved rare's. Head over to the FEATURES page to see what changes have already been made & what's planned for the future.

When can I download it?

The first public beta will be available very soon. I'm just trying to get all the items already in the game setup correctly so nobody will lose items when it get's upgraded. Future upgrades will then only be tweaks, bug fixes & adding of items, runewords. cube recipies & such. Watch for announcements here & on the main site.

Looking forward to any feedback once it's all released. Hope everyone enjoys.
Last edited by Drac0 on Mon Mar 24, 2003 2:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Keeshi
Paladin

Post by Keeshi » Thu Oct 10, 2002 2:39 pm

this looks very cool, can't wait to try it out. :mrgreen:
Father of Machines! From void evolved Phyrexia. He saw its perfection. Thus the Grand Evolution began. Oil, and metal. We are now pure. - Phyrexian Scriptures

Zhoulomcrist
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Zhoulomcrist » Fri Oct 11, 2002 12:25 am

Welcome to the enlistment of Hosted Mods, Drac0. I look forward to seeing how everything goes with the project.

Best of luck to you :) .
I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.

Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Alkalund » Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:25 am

My Congrats to your Drac0, it was a pleasant surprise to see a new hosted mod forum :)

I wish you all the best on your project, hoping for updates :beer:

Berro

Post by Berro » Fri Oct 11, 2002 6:43 pm

Well hello there =) Your mod sounds pretty cool hope all goes as planned. Hope to try it soon and to see what its like personally.

Return to “When Worlds Collide II”