Beta v1.10 Feedback & Bugs.

Information and teasers for the upcoming When Worlds Collide 2 mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

sicklecell666

My exp so far

Post by sicklecell666 » Tue Nov 05, 2002 11:06 pm

One thing that leaped out & hit me from the start was the increased AR (near I.T.D), Att speed, & A.C. of the monsters, as well as a rather severe AR for the char (in this case, a Paly). These combined, led me to a pretty slow beginning with a new char. I am aware that there is practically no mod focused on *normal*, yet an early boost would go along way towards helping get to a point that makes the mod stand on it's own merits. As just a suggestion, consider the way that Technokyo starts his mod out, with a designated target creature kicking heavy exp to assist in attaining lvl 12+. Employing the "assistance" of an editor just to keep from getting my ass handed to me the first 3 WP's belies the intent of using a mod at all. I'm not criticizing your efforts, just relaying my own exp thus far.

GOOD LUCK,

PS: I like all the added char specific items that you've introduced, nice touch...
stare not into the abyss, lest the abyss stare back

Return to “When Worlds Collide II”