Great screenshots!

Information and updates for the Wheel of Time mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. NOTICE: This project has been scrapped in lieu of the Shadow Empires mod.

No votes

Total votes: 0

Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Great screenshots!

Post by Alkalund » Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:45 am

Just wanted to say the screenshots added in the last update are amazing! You've been doing quite an impressive work with the level editor, very nice :rightthumb:

ss20 is wrong though, thumbnail is correct but the shot is the same as ss21.

In ss16, I noticed a different coloring in the caves... did you modify the tiles, or are simply using the original tiles in another act?

Black Heart
Retired staff
Angel

Re: Great screenshots!

Post by Black Heart » Sat Apr 26, 2003 8:20 pm

ss20 is wrong though, thumbnail is correct but the shot is the same as ss21.

Ill have to correct the link errors on my next day off tanks for pointing them out still have a few links that need to be reparied as well.
In ss16, I noticed a different coloring in the caves... did you modify the tiles, or are simply using the original tiles in another act?
the coloring effect is simply not shifting the palet to the correct act thougt that it looked alright so i keep it :)
Sometimes we win with greater firepower, through sheer numbers or more powerful weapons, but for the most part it is knowledge that defines our victories. Know something and it has lost its power over you.

The Shadow Has risen!!!! Warped Tiles

Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Alkalund » Sun Apr 27, 2003 3:44 am

Black Heart";p="93511" wrote:the coloring effect is simply not shifting the palet to the correct act thougt that it looked alright so i keep it :)
It looked cool, yeah... I liked it :D I'll be keeping an eye on the updates :)

Ishamael

Post by Ishamael » Mon Apr 28, 2003 8:53 am

Yes, the screenshots are great. I like the portal stone...

Canadian Eh?

Post by Canadian Eh? » Tue Oct 21, 2003 12:29 am

Could someone make a link to the screenshots cause i dunno where the hell to go to c 'em.
thnx.

Black Heart
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Black Heart » Tue Oct 21, 2003 4:00 am

this was in referance to the old site witch is no longer up do to some server problems and the lack of a back-up. sorry but will try to get some new ones up soon along with the new site layout i am all most done with.
Last edited by Black Heart on Tue Oct 21, 2003 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes we win with greater firepower, through sheer numbers or more powerful weapons, but for the most part it is knowledge that defines our victories. Know something and it has lost its power over you.

The Shadow Has risen!!!! Warped Tiles

Return to “Wheel of Time”