I'm Dying for this Mod!

Information and updates for the Wheel of Time mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. NOTICE: This project has been scrapped in lieu of the Shadow Empires mod.

No votes

Total votes: 0

Dante

I'm Dying for this Mod!

Post by Dante » Tue Aug 12, 2003 6:12 pm

I'm Dying for this Mod! I Love the books (In my opinion they're tied for first with Tolkein) even though I finished 7 a while ago and haven't started 8 they are still great. I can't wait for you to create this mod. Please Hurry. I pray you have the Dark One's Luck. ;-)
Scott M. Frederick

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: I'm Dying for this Mod!

Post by Malachai29 » Sat Aug 16, 2003 3:52 pm

I, too, am waiting quite patiently to play this mod, but with blackheart trying to recover from bad pc problems, it could be a while...I would suggest getting caught up in the books....gets interesting.. :) Til the day we can play,

Malachai
RIP Charsi's Forge! :)
Surgeon General's Warning: Double posting may be hazardous to your health

the daeth of rats

Post by the daeth of rats » Thu Aug 21, 2003 6:01 am

i also realy want to play this mod

lets turn this to the "petition for black heart to put his life on hold and get the mod out to us as soon as he fixes his computer propblembs" topic
post if you want to add ur name to it

if enough people post, it might convince him to work faster and get it out to us so post already
SQUEAK

Black Heart
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Black Heart » Mon Aug 25, 2003 8:38 pm

I don’t believe that my wife and children would agree with your view LOL{M}

But to the point I put an average of 30 to 40 hours a week into the mod and am still far from completion expressly with the release of the new patch witch require a large amount of rework of txt files. :OI:
Sometimes we win with greater firepower, through sheer numbers or more powerful weapons, but for the most part it is knowledge that defines our victories. Know something and it has lost its power over you.

The Shadow Has risen!!!! Warped Tiles

Fortitude

Post by Fortitude » Tue Aug 26, 2003 12:21 am

Good to see you're still around Black Heart! For a horrible moment there I thought you might have gone AWOL!!
Thankfully though, that is obviously not the case!
I look forward to hearing news on the upcoming mod, keep up the good work!
Happiness is a beltfed weapon

Canadian Eh?

Post by Canadian Eh? » Mon Oct 20, 2003 11:57 pm

Does anyone know anything about this mod aside from whats on Black Heart's website?? Is there an updated website or anything?
I just really wonna find out more about this mod

sorry this is same as last post but last 1 was really hard 2 read.

Black Heart
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Black Heart » Tue Oct 21, 2003 4:09 am

As I Black Heart am the creator of the Wheel of time mod. Am the sol information source on this mod.
All the information that can be found here in this tread,the web site and the deep chasms of my mind
Two of witch your free to explore :twisted:
Sometimes we win with greater firepower, through sheer numbers or more powerful weapons, but for the most part it is knowledge that defines our victories. Know something and it has lost its power over you.

The Shadow Has risen!!!! Warped Tiles

reiyo_oki
Retired staff
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by reiyo_oki » Tue Oct 21, 2003 5:07 am

Black Heart";p="133971" wrote: All the information that can be found here in this tread,the web site and the deep chasms of my mind
Two of witch your free to explore :twisted:
so then what about the third? I bet I can search you website just fine (LOL)

no, but seriously, will there be an update to your site soon? I was hoping to see some more on how you were planning to make the ajah system work...that ought to be interesting. :)

Reality is different for each person; What one person sees, another does not. It's all a matter of perspective. This is my reality, I'll live it as I choose.

"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
"Who desires peace should prepare for war."
- Vegetius De Rei Militari III

Return to “Wheel of Time”