TOS (Terms of Service)

Information and updates for the Wheel of Time mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. NOTICE: This project has been scrapped in lieu of the Shadow Empires mod.

No votes

Total votes: 0

Black Heart
Retired staff
Angel

TOS (Terms of Service)

Post by Black Heart » Sat Dec 21, 2002 4:45 am

Phrozen Forums Terms of Service (Click Here)

The TOS will be strictly enforced in the thread. As of the recent violations of the TOS have been surfacing in many of the Threads here at the keep. So to make my views very clear on this subject. Any post that breach the TOS or in my personal opinion or are not directly related to The WOT mod will be Removed at the point that it is discovered,

I am not discouraging posters but quite the opposite I love to hear your comments on the mod.

The very reason I joined this community is the Fellowship of the people who run this site and its posters. I intend to do my part to keep the spirit of the keep alive and not have it dragged down by individuals who feel that they need to corrupt our community
Sometimes we win with greater firepower, through sheer numbers or more powerful weapons, but for the most part it is knowledge that defines our victories. Know something and it has lost its power over you.

The Shadow Has risen!!!! Warped Tiles

Return to “Wheel of Time”