Progress Reports:

Information and updates for the Wheel of Time mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. NOTICE: This project has been scrapped in lieu of the Shadow Empires mod.
Black Heart
Retired staff
Angel

Progress Reports:

Post by Black Heart » Tue Dec 31, 2002 8:52 am

As listed below.
Last edited by Black Heart on Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sometimes we win with greater firepower, through sheer numbers or more powerful weapons, but for the most part it is knowledge that defines our victories. Know something and it has lost its power over you.

The Shadow Has risen!!!! Warped Tiles

Black Heart
Retired staff
Angel

Re: Progress Reports:

Post by Black Heart » Sun Jun 15, 2003 9:57 pm

6/14/03

Been working with the recently discovered information on how to convert levels into random generated areas. With this information I am attempting to create a new sets of maps to generate into the ways . requires a bit of txt editing and a large amount of map editing 48 new maps give or tale a few.

Will be making a site update as soon as I have a few new screen shots to post.
Sometimes we win with greater firepower, through sheer numbers or more powerful weapons, but for the most part it is knowledge that defines our victories. Know something and it has lost its power over you.

Black Heart
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Black Heart » Sun Sep 28, 2003 4:11 am

Well I got everything worked out with the new isp and computer but lost all my previous work argg

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Malachai29 » Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:17 am

I hate to even think this, but does this mean you have to start over from scratch????? I hope not, you had a lot of work put into this already! :(

Malachai
RIP Charsi's Forge! :)
Surgeon General's Warning: Double posting may be hazardous to your health

Black Heart
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Black Heart » Sun Sep 28, 2003 5:39 pm

yes i have to start over but the good thing is i know a lot more about modding this time so it should go much quicker ;)

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Malachai29 » Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:26 am

You are a brave, strong soul! I would have despaired for weeks and whined about losing all my info before starting over again! :) I look forward to seeing this mod when it finishes, almost as much as I look forward to the next book!!!

Malachai
RIP Charsi's Forge! :)
Surgeon General's Warning: Double posting may be hazardous to your health

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Post by kingpin » Mon Sep 29, 2003 9:36 am

The good thing is that in 1.10 its worth to start over. I wish you good luck and see forward for this project.

Black Heart
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Black Heart » Fri Oct 10, 2003 7:36 pm

with the site temperaly down i have taken this time to give it a bit of a face lift. shortly after it goes back online i will be changing its look.

Black Heart
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Black Heart » Thu Oct 30, 2003 9:18 pm

ok were back up and running on planet diablo. Have made an update concerning some skill work I am attempting.

Black Heart
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Black Heart » Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:36 pm

Just a short word working on some new maps for act 1 to go with the story line Bart is working on.

There will be a large site update after the new year!

Return to “Wheel of Time”