TCP/IP Game with me

Nefarius and Vendanna are missing in action, and this forum is closed until either one returns.
F33R

TCP/IP Game with me

Post by F33R » Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:09 am

Hi, if anyones playing this mod , email me at Some_dude_@hotmail.com I am currentl in act 1 right now if you want to rush me :D

Aerendur

Re: TCP/IP Game with me

Post by Aerendur » Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:51 am

I wouldnt say get rushed yet. You'll find out that its not as easy to get rushed in the first place. And its way more fun finding out stuff for yourself. At least the first time you go through the game.

Me and some friends used to play quite a bit of the mod together. Has been slowed down lately due to lots of work for some of us. We should go again in a week or so. We are mostly Europeans, so Im not sure if you have good times to join us. But feel free to mail me and Ill tell you when Im online!

Vendanna
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Re: TCP/IP Game with me

Post by Vendanna » Wed Apr 16, 2003 11:40 am

yup, it may seems easy at the start, until you reach act 3 (where you start to have problems)

and when you reach act 5 you will wish to not be rushed again :p

also, why you want to be rushed in first stance? cows?

remember that there is not anymore a cow level as LoD where you can get easy experience, now is a level where monsters are HARD and usually can take you for lunch in secs if you are not careful.

so IMHO there is no way someone want to be rushed in Xyrax ( level 40 necro rushed by Nepharius Amazon :roll: )
"Mysteries are revealed in the light of reason."

Black Omen's production

Return to “The Stairway to Oblivion”