You should work for Blizzard Nefarius (specially for D3)

Nefarius and Vendanna are missing in action, and this forum is closed until either one returns.

No votes

Total votes: 0

patric34

You should work for Blizzard Nefarius (specially for D3)

Post by patric34 » Mon May 05, 2003 4:14 pm

What an awesome mod ! Even better (so far) than the legendary Zy-El (2.5b). I like the enemies, the difficulty (2nd toughest mod so far), the originality. For me it`s almost a new game `cause I never played Diablo 1`s expansion (I`ve discovered Diablo on a PS1). I do gave a few suggestions:

- Bigger Sash, Inventory.
- More documentation on runewords.
- More levels than 120 (I like playing slowly and searching each and
every corner of the maps.)

Buy the way what happen if you go over Level 120? Is there any plugins for maximum cap level that we can use?

Thanks again Nefarus for giving so many life to one of the best game I've ever played!

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Re: You should work for Blizzard Nefarius (specially for D3)

Post by Nefarius » Mon May 05, 2003 4:32 pm

Nice to hear you like it,
XyRAX 16.0 will allow you to attain lvl 500 or more (possibly up to 25000, but that has to do with some factors, such as the blocking formula)

For the runewords, check out a recent post by Yonder, there is a complete list of XyRAX runewords on his site.

As for the inventory, I did increase it (a bit), the stash is also larger, the reason I didn't inflate it like in some other mods out there (and like in XyRAX 8.5 for this instance) are actually two, there is a vicious crash that occurs when you carry too many items, that will make the game unable to load your save file, the second reason is that I feel its not esthetic, as the more rows I add to the inventory, the more I need to reduce the space between the equipment fields, which sometimes gives it a ugly compressed look.
But maybe I will increase the inventory a bit more in 16.0 (6 rows instead of the normal 4) (now it has 5 rows)
Last edited by Nefarius on Mon May 05, 2003 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

Yonder
Champion of the Light

Re: You should work for Blizzard Nefarius (specially for D3)

Post by Yonder » Tue May 27, 2003 9:41 am

Nefarius";p="96275" wrote:...check out a recent post by Yonder, there is a complete list of XyRAX runewords on his site...
Unfortunately, the list is far from being complete due to the simple fact that I haven't found all the runes yet. But now that I'm playing XyRAX on a closed server - what is good for my long term motivation ;) - I'm pretty confident to find them all and complete the list.

If anyone got a screenshot from a runeword missing on my site - http://www.yonder.de/es/xyrax/runewords/ - please mail it to me.
Last edited by Yonder on Tue May 27, 2003 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
About Diablo Mods ---> www.yonder.de/es

Return to “The Stairway to Oblivion”