Special TSWTO Forum Rules

Nefarius and Vendanna are missing in action, and this forum is closed until either one returns.

No votes

Total votes: 0

Nefarius
Retired Admin
Cherub

Hand-picked

Special TSWTO Forum Rules

Post by Nefarius » Thu Jan 16, 2003 12:19 pm

[mod="Nefarius"]In addition to the general forum TOS (located here) I would like people to follow these rules as well.

Note this is the same disclaimer I posted on my site.

XyRAX 15.0 and Most of my other work is considered freeware. (Unless otherwise noted.)
And therefore cannot be distributed for commercial or otherwise profitable ways of any kind.
You may distribute them for non-profit or educational purposes only.
Furthermore you are not allowed to distribute anything you will find on my site if:
Your site directly or indirectly links, endorses, encourages or otherwise supports häcking and/or PK'ing on Closed and/or Open Battle.net.

My Modifications ("MODS") were all created and tested for/on SINGLE PLAYER and TCP/IP MULTIPLAYER games.
I cannot and will not take any responsibility for anything that might or might not happen if you use them anywhere else.
In addition I do not take resposibility for any Damage of any possible and/or impossible kind (if any) that might be caused to your software or hardware due to correct or incorrect use of anything I have ever created.
By using or downloading any of the files from my site ("The Stairway to Oblivion") you agree to the above points.

In Short: USING ANYTHING FROM MY SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Addendum for forum:

Any topic directly or indirectly related to requests such as: Making a Mod for a specific person, Sharing my TXT files so you can "Learn" from them or any other practice that may be refered to as LEECHING will be locked or deleted as I feel fitting.

Any other topic that is found violating the forum TOS or my own Disclaimer will be deleted/locked in similar manner, The poster will be warned in a PM or by EMAIL and notified of the deletion/locking of his/her topic.

No emails may be sent to me with question answered in one of my tutorials or on this forum and my site. Questions (not requests!) that are not answered in those are welcome but should be posted here if they are TSWTO/XyRAX related or in the appropriate forum. Please take note, that if you would not like to ask the question publically email me, but only if none of the above applies.

*I will not read PMs that are not modding related (Unless I except these PMs) or are asking questions that are answered elsewhere, I will simply delete such PMs and add the sender to my ignore list.

*Even my personal feeling is different from this, I do not permit any one to flame leechers for their actions, but sending me an note about a leeching topic I missed will do the trick as well ;).[/mod]
Last edited by Nefarius on Fri Jan 31, 2003 7:09 pm, edited 7 times in total.
''(...) The game can basically be considered unhackable. '' - Blizzard Entertainment (30th May 2000)
Black Omen Productions | MetalStorm: Progress Report | Screenshots

Return to “The Stairway to Oblivion”