Help instalation

Information and updates for the Belize's Revenge mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

No votes

Total votes: 0

naophyte

Help instalation

Post by naophyte » Sun Mar 23, 2003 5:06 pm

Alright..... i was looking for some nice mod this morning, and i found your :) that look a sooo great work that i downloaded it. i installed it to my d2 folder and... nothing change, i dont have new char and new npc no new item no new map no new monster NOTHING can someone help me?

Naophyte@hotmail.com or answer it here soon plz. 8-O

DDDiablo
Forum Regular
Angel

Re: Help instalation

Post by DDDiablo » Sun Mar 23, 2003 6:38 pm

You must not have installed it correctly. Did you make the new short cut? Go and read the installation instructions again, it's in the read me. Just in case you don't understand that, you must right click on game. Click on Send to Desktop as shortcut. On the new game, right click on it and then go to properties. In Target, write this:

"C:\Program Files\Diablo II\Game.exe" -direct -txt -w

that is, if your d2 is in c program files d2.

Also, You have version 1.00. Which means only limited monsters, maps, NPCs, and items.

It lacks Characters all together.

The Web Site Tells about things for 1.01. So don't expect everything to be the same.

*Astalion*
Arch-Angel

Re: Help instalation

Post by *Astalion* » Sun Mar 23, 2003 6:42 pm

The -w if for windowed mode, and isnt needed.
--About me:
--Links: Forum ToS / Prophecy of Shadows Site / Forum
--Interesting statements: The statement to the right is false - [color=#00ffff]The statement to the left is true - [color=#00ff00]This statement is false

Return to “Belize's Revenge”