BaseMod Plugin

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.
borg
Taiwan

Re: BaseMod Plugin

Post by borg » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:22 pm

Thanks for your awesome work, especially Auto-Gold-Pickup. If the sound of gold-picking is considered in the next release, the current gold-dropping is a perfect choice. :P

devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Post by devurandom » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:14 pm

Gold Picking sound will be ini option. default is disabled.

Thanks!
Assembly Reference | 1.13d Code Edits | UVLoD | BaseMod Plugin

The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out... without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, & intolerable." ~ H.L. Mencken

OuTTa

Post by OuTTa » Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:35 pm

Very nice. I'm one of these guys that was asking for a more vanilla mod of uv-lod that not changing too much of the basic d2 :p Today i found this page by accident.
I love all features of your mod and probably gonna use it with my chars soon. Since i do not even use the big/shared stash of plugy your mod offers 95% of the things i really use for my SP/lan game.
Only two things i'd like to ask:
Is there an easy way to fully disable the /players 127 command and keep it at p8 max?
And any chance for having show item-lvl ?

Thankyou!

devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Post by devurandom » Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:10 pm

borg wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:22 pm
Thanks for your awesome work, especially Auto-Gold-Pickup. If the sound of gold-picking is considered in the next release, the current gold-dropping is a perfect choice. :P
I take no credit for AutoGold-Pickup, its Whist code. I think it was posted on the keep a while
ago. ;)

OuTTa wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:35 pm
Only two things i'd like to ask:
Is there an easy way to fully disable the /players 127 command and keep it at p8 max?
And any chance for having show item-lvl ?

I'll can look into that.
Thanks

The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out... without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, & intolerable." ~ H.L. Mencken

whipowill

Post by whipowill » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:11 pm

devurandom,

You don't mention this in your list of features, but does this mod include the XP rollover on Ancients quest? I think I just got the rollover and I wanted to make sure this was why. And if it's not in here, can you add it? :)

devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Post by devurandom » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:49 am

I could but this is primarily a plugin for other mods, not a mod by itself. The experience patches make the game too easy.

[1.07]

- AutoGold Pickup with Sound Option
- Ethereal Socket Bug Fix
- Animated Life/Mana Orbs (see doc)
- Display Item Level and Item Max Sockets

borg
Taiwan

Post by borg » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:24 am

devurandom wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:49 am
[1.07]
- AutoGold Pickup with Sound Option
- Ethereal Socket Bug Fix
- Animated Life/Mana Orbs (see doc)
- Display Item Level and Item Max Sockets
Thanks for the amazing update. Surprisingly, I found a hidden feature you enabled but didn't mention: character's mana orb sometimes turns purple. I guess it's a negative state that mana stops regenerating?
Last edited by borg on Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Post by devurandom » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:58 am

Mana orb gets different color for player state poisoned, so health orb should turn green at same time. this is for when animation is disabled. It's part of Hlthmana.dc6 but it was never implemented by blizzard.

borg
Taiwan

Post by borg » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:35 pm

A question after my failed attempt: is there any way to add BaseMod.ini to MPQ or a mod folder to take effect?

devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Post by devurandom » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:26 pm

Excellent question. Would be a neat option to allow extraction from MPQ. It's something I'll have to look into.

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”