mod in the making... looking for experinced mod makers

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.
pogey

mod in the making... looking for experinced mod makers

Post by pogey » Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:48 pm

I am making my first ever mod so i am not that good. i am looking for experienced modders, then a storyteller, an animator, and possibly even some people who know about making sets.

if you want to join me making this mod please pm me with your username, your email and your position you want to be. Also if you would like to join please just post your userename and position. Remember there can never be too many modders!

also for the people who work on the team will be able to vote on the mod title. Please reply, and it doesn't matter if your good or not, it just matters that you have an effort!

PS: please dont just leave me hanging because this is my first mod and i want it to be the best it can be. (its a closing present for my mom Morgalis because she is shutting it down)

Thanks Alot! :jump:

Alkalund
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Alkalund » Sat Jul 31, 2004 11:38 pm

I suggest you make a new post in the Job Offerings forum... make sure to read the rules for posting there first.

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”