D2 Rhapsody Music TC/Plugin

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.

No votes

Total votes: 0

FoxBat
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

D2 Rhapsody Music TC/Plugin

Post by FoxBat » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:18 pm

In the vain hopes of cleaning D2 of my harddrive sometime soon :P , I'm trying to get out a few small modding projects I had been working on. (Well, not small in terms of file size! ;) )

So this is a 300 meg file which replace all the music in Diablo 2, and adds some new tracks into the expansion as well. The music is longer, more dramatic/thematic, "orchestral", and generally better than the ambient stuff throughout most of D2. Additionally, each Act boss now has their "own" theme music as originally intended. A huge chunk of it comes from RPG superstar composer Jeremy Soule (DS, IWD, NWN, GW, KotOR), a fair amount from Inon Zur (BG2:ToB, IWD2), Kirill Porovsky (DD), and various other soundtracks as listed in the credits. It's all been mixed together and re-edited to fit in the various areas of Diablo II, just install it as indicated in the readme and crank up the volume. Should be compatible with most mods as well.

Download D2 Rhapsody

Read the Readme!

Highlight of this plugin: fighting Diablo to the tune of "O Fortuna" :twisted:
Last edited by FoxBat on Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:44 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”