Greetings from a Newbie!

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.
Hp_Sauce

Greetings from a Newbie!

Post by Hp_Sauce » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:54 am

Yes, that's Newbie, not noob.

I asked RTB a question a few days ago and he sent me here, I've been snooping around every since, I cannot believe how much interesting stuff is on this site!

I just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself now that I'm familiar with the surroundings a bit. I've met a few people in the IRC channel already, Hello to everyone.

I've been playing D2 for a long time, but nothing more really until today when I increased the maximum stack size for keys to 50... my first ever mod! 8-O

I have a vague sort of idea for a mod that I'd like to create. It seems like it will be fairly difficult in my mind, combine that with keeping my marks up at College and keeping my girlfriend... well I don't really expect to see any spectacular results anytime soon.

I'll see everyone around I'm sure.

-hps

deha_007
Paladin

Post by deha_007 » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:09 pm

Hiya!

Welcome to the forums. If you need any help with your mod just give me a PM. I am on atleast 4 times a day and checking my PM's. If I am not busy with my mod work I can help you out with yours.

Take it easy and good luck with the schooling and your GF.

-Deha

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”