[Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.
User avatar
Xibalba
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light
Posts: 282
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:38 pm
Location: Skyrim

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by Xibalba » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:11 am

Sir i have been away for some time and this looks great! Specially for a guy who WANTS to code edit but dont knows how :) this is great news, i will try. Also do you still need any testers?
Life is too short to drive boring cars.

User avatar
kingpin
Senior Admin
Cherub
Posts: 10921
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 12:51 pm
Contact:
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by kingpin » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:46 pm

Xibalba" wrote:Sir i have been away for some time and this looks great! Specially for a guy who WANTS to code edit but dont knows how :) this is great news, i will try. Also do you still need any testers?
I have still room for more testers, pm me if you are interested.

User avatar
Kuss
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:29 am

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by Kuss » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:35 pm

I don't know if this is the topic for suggestions but what about dropping blue items already identified? And removing maybe the long name with suffixes and affixes, showing only the type (Short Bow in blue, for example).

Btw this looks like it's going to be the greatest thing ever happened to Diablo

User avatar
weapon-x
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
Posts: 1047
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:52 am
Location: Mindanao, Philippines
Contact:
Philippines

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by weapon-x » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:42 pm

Kuss" wrote: removing maybe the long name with suffixes and affixes, showing only the type (Short Bow in blue, for example).
simple tbl editing

look for

"MagicFormat" = %0 %1 %2

remove %0 and %2 :D
" It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog. "

~Mark Twain

User avatar
prawn
Junior Member
Paladin
Posts: 111
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:21 am
Great Britain

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by prawn » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:06 am

Well done kingpin, your dedication to d2 is an inspiration.

Cai_Miao-BTH
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:04 am
Location: China
China

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by Cai_Miao-BTH » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:42 pm

Hey kingpin,
If a modder here would have a nice try of the fancy plugin, how?

Of course I'm an agent...
Translator for Simplified Chinese.
contact me at ( gaiban /at/ poketb.com )
Translated BTH by onyx, HU by Soulmancer, LRdO (approved) by Xaphan and Median XL: Sigma by MacroNecroX.
D2MFC & D2FTM, Modern Font Customize solution for Diablo II

Future project:
- Set of Font with FULL Latin, CHI, JAP and RUS character support. To much time needed.
- BFE by TrueMage - to Simplified Chinese from English
- ES (original) by PerfectCell to Simplified Chinese from English/Japanese
-Touhou Diablo by Bishibosh-A - to English/Japanese from Chinese

User avatar
kingpin
Senior Admin
Cherub
Posts: 10921
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 12:51 pm
Contact:
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by kingpin » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:09 pm

Cai_Miao-BTH" wrote:Hey kingpin,
If a modder here would have a nice try of the fancy plugin, how?

Of course I'm an agent...
just send me a pm :)

User avatar
tasowyTR
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 1:13 pm

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by tasowyTR » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:03 pm

Hey kingpin, i am an avid player and can't wait to see what your project will bring to the table. Mind if i join in now and try to help ?

Also, do you intend to incorporate some/all plugy additions since its source code is public now ?

User avatar
kingpin
Senior Admin
Cherub
Posts: 10921
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 12:51 pm
Contact:
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by kingpin » Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:49 pm

tasowyTR" wrote:Hey kingpin, i am an avid player and can't wait to see what your project will bring to the table. Mind if i join in now and try to help ?

Also, do you intend to incorporate some/all plugy additions since its source code is public now ?
I'm not intending to implement plugy with it, as it's already compatible for those who like to use it.

If you want to test send me a PM, and what kind of project you working on (public or private mod don't matter).

EDIT:

I have updated topic with two new features that will be coming.

User avatar
WJLH
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by WJLH » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:09 pm

turly dream!
Last edited by WJLH on Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
WJLH
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by WJLH » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:15 pm

kingpin" wrote:
tasowyTR" wrote:Hey kingpin, i am an avid player and can't wait to see what your project will bring to the table. Mind if i join in now and try to help ?

Also, do you intend to incorporate some/all plugy additions since its source code is public now ?
I'm not intending to implement plugy with it, as it's already compatible for those who like to use it.

If you want to test send me a PM, and what kind of project you working on (public or private mod don't matter).

EDIT:

I have updated topic with two new features that will be coming.

@kingpin

My king, when the Dreamlands will be released, a year has passed,I can't wait !
Or Would you like to give me a test version? That maybe can achieve my mod come ture ! :-D ;)

User avatar
kingpin
Senior Admin
Cherub
Posts: 10921
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 12:51 pm
Contact:
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by kingpin » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:08 pm

Right now I don't bring in any new testers, but will do once again in future.

User avatar
WJLH
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:01 pm

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by WJLH » Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:31 am

kingpin" wrote:Right now I don't bring in any new testers, but will do once again in future.
o...May I ask when the public version will be release ? 2017 ?

User avatar
kingpin
Senior Admin
Cherub
Posts: 10921
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 12:51 pm
Contact:
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by kingpin » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:57 pm

WJLH" wrote:
kingpin" wrote:Right now I don't bring in any new testers, but will do once again in future.
o...May I ask when the public version will be release ? 2017 ?
I would think that is the case, it wont be this year for sure.

User avatar
Jase
Junior Member
Champion of the Light
Posts: 257
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:23 pm
Location: Whimsyshire
United States of America

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by Jase » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:53 am

This mod looks fantastic! I would love to use it with my mod.

Random question: Since you're basing it on 1.10, will there be a reskill/restat feature? (You know, like the token of absolution)
Terran Marine wrote:I came here to kick ass and chew bubblegum! And I'm all out of ... agh, forget it!

User avatar
kingpin
Senior Admin
Cherub
Posts: 10921
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 12:51 pm
Contact:
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by kingpin » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:34 pm

Jase" wrote:This mod looks fantastic! I would love to use it with my mod.

Random question: Since you're basing it on 1.10, will there be a reskill/restat feature? (You know, like the token of absolution)
its intended to be added once I get to that.

P.J.
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:47 pm
Russia

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by P.J. » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:44 pm

* Softcode unique monsters affixes
This is a really killer feature. Hope someday Dreamlands will be released for use.

User avatar
HarvestWombs
Senior Moderator
Arch-Angel
Posts: 1000
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 11:50 pm
United States of America

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by HarvestWombs » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:44 pm

P.J." wrote:
* Softcode unique monsters affixes
This is a really killer feature. Hope someday Dreamlands will be released for use.
It is for use, check Kingpin's signature, specifically the link to the Diabolic Studio's Forum->Dreamland Betatesting.
Official Phrozen Keep Discord
Common Modding tools: link
My Resource Packs: link

User avatar
kingpin
Senior Admin
Cherub
Posts: 10921
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 12:51 pm
Contact:
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by kingpin » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:46 pm

Black_Eternity" wrote:
P.J." wrote:
* Softcode unique monsters affixes
This is a really killer feature. Hope someday Dreamlands will be released for use.
It is for use, check Kingpin's signature, specifically the link to the Diabolic Studio's Forum->Dreamland Betatesting.
You need access to see dreamland betatesting.

Once I have released next public DA patch I will focus on dreamlands public release.

User avatar
HarvestWombs
Senior Moderator
Arch-Angel
Posts: 1000
Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 11:50 pm
United States of America

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by HarvestWombs » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:38 am

You need access to see dreamland betatesting.
Ahh sorry i forgot about that. Been a long time and much progress.
Last edited by HarvestWombs on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Official Phrozen Keep Discord
Common Modding tools: link
My Resource Packs: link

P.J.
Posts: 66
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:47 pm
Russia

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by P.J. » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:56 am

Black_Eternity" wrote:
P.J." wrote:
* Softcode unique monsters affixes
This is a really killer feature. Hope someday Dreamlands will be released for use.
It is for use, check Kingpin's signature, specifically the link to the Diabolic Studio's Forum->Dreamland Betatesting.
Unfortunately, i have no access to betatesting, and as i understand there is no more room for testers.

kingpin" wrote:
Black_Eternity" wrote:

This is a really killer feature. Hope someday Dreamlands will be released for use.
It is for use, check Kingpin's signature, specifically the link to the Diabolic Studio's Forum->Dreamland Betatesting.
You need access to see dreamland betatesting.

Once I have released next public DA patch I will focus on dreamlands public release.
Looking further for both of them.

User avatar
Conqueror
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:03 pm
Argentina

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by Conqueror » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:37 pm

Anyone have a link to this plugin?

User avatar
k0r3l1k
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Angel
Posts: 629
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:11 am
Location: Arizona, Prescott
United States of America

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by k0r3l1k » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:19 pm

Just PM Kingpin, he will most likely give you access.
Image

User avatar
tmuhlhausen
Junior Member
Paladin
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:43 pm
Canada

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by tmuhlhausen » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:58 pm

Devurandom's Basemod May be a better solution, has a lot of similar features. Im not sure this is even still being updated, the post's are 2-4 years old.

User avatar
Kieran
Forum Regular
Angel
Posts: 611
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:46 am
Location: England
Contact:
Great Britain

Hand-picked

Re: [Announcement] Diablo2: Dreamlands

Post by Kieran » Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:21 pm

tmuhlhausen wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:58 pm
Devurandom's Basemod May be a better solution, has a lot of similar features. Im not sure this is even still being updated, the post's are 2-4 years old.
It is very much alive and kicking.

Most updates are in Discord or the Dreamlands forum.

Post Reply

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”