BaseMod Plugin

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.
devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Re: BaseMod Plugin

Post by devurandom » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:50 am

TY .... :OOO:
Assembly Reference | 1.13d Code Edits | UVLoD | BaseMod Plugin

Fiat paper money is the most elaborate and well devised form of slavery the world has ever seen..

Ciciliato
Brazil

Post by Ciciliato » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:04 pm

Hey guys

First of all, awesome job on the mod. You're truly keeping this amazing game alive for me and many others.
I've started doing a few modifications on mpq files recently to change stuff like monster density, rune drops, etc and it's been working fine.
My question is: how do I merge those changes with BaseMod while also running PlugY? Editing the mpq files is no problem, but I'm not too familiar with dll editing (if it comes to that).

Thanks in advance!

Darkquake
Australia

Post by Darkquake » Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:42 pm

Replace the vanilla game.exe with the BM one and launch through plugy.
I make things? I make things.
https://www.moddb.com/mods/darkquake

Ciciliato
Brazil

Post by Ciciliato » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:01 am

My bad, forgot to mention I want to do that while using D2SE.

devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Post by devurandom » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:47 am

With D2SE there's no loader needed. D2SE is recommended for loading it. Check out example in D2SE folder for Basemod. For translation, copy and paste the text into translate.google.com.

Fiat paper money is the most elaborate and well devised form of slavery the world has ever seen..

BullHorn

Post by BullHorn » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:13 pm

The 25 FPS bypass is wonderful, however when this mod is used along with BH (SlashDiablo-approved {filtered}), the FPS bypass stops working. Has anyone figured a way around this issue?

devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Post by devurandom » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:20 pm

@BullHorn There's a way around it with a custom compiled version that disables the CPU fix.
I can't find it at the moment, and I forgot who I did that for, but I think it was imakeigloos_pat.
ask him for a copy.

qqzzxxcc

Post by qqzzxxcc » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:33 pm

Hi, thank you for this cool mod.
I'm having issue when I use it with PlugY and join (hosting somewhat unnaffected, but without vsync fps is still lower than it could be) tcp\ip games, it makes game run at 25 fps (or sometimes less) while usually multiplayer is not fps limited for me without it. Is it possible to fix?
Also may I ask for option to disable built-in shift and control modifiers?
I'm asking it because it overrides BH dll hotkey functionality.

devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Post by devurandom » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:09 am

If your using it with Slash Diablo, you need the custom version that disables the CPU fix. Its a conflict because planqi used the CPU fix as well in that. You can PM me on Phrozen Keep discord channel for a copy if you need that. With 2 CPU fixes running at the same time, the frame rate has a problem.

About the built in shift and control modifiers, they're built in by blizzard, and just expand on what blizzard
already has there for the game. I think that's what you're referring to, but maybe I missed something.

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”