BaseMod Plugin

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.
devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Re: BaseMod Plugin

Post by devurandom » Thu May 09, 2019 11:51 am

Were not allowed to discuss those things on this site, but you can join the discord channel for phrozen keep and ask there.

https://discordapp.com/invite/NvfftHY
Assembly Reference | 1.13d Code Edits | UVLoD | BaseMod Plugin

Fiat paper money is the most elaborate and well devised form of slavery the world has ever seen..

imakeigloos_pat

Post by imakeigloos_pat » Tue May 14, 2019 10:16 am

Hi /dev/urandom,
Thank you so much for this great baseline mod, I really enjoy using it on my Single Player game.

If I may, I have one request which I think could be a cool feature which I know is a plugin for d2mod or similar and that is being able to dye items. Maybe Akara can sell dyes that enable the different colors Diablo 2 support with uniques and affixes and maybe even using states such as "tyrael wings" for some extra fun hehe.

Again, thanks for your addition to the community and my Single Player experience. :)

Tomkomaster
Slovakia

Post by Tomkomaster » Tue May 14, 2019 5:35 pm

imakeigloos_pat wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 10:16 am
Hi /dev/urandom,
Thank you so much for this great baseline mod, I really enjoy using it on my Single Player game.

If I may, I have one request which I think could be a cool feature which I know is a plugin for d2mod or similar and that is being able to dye items. Maybe Akara can sell dyes that enable the different colors Diablo 2 support with uniques and affixes and maybe even using states such as "tyrael wings" for some extra fun hehe.

Again, thanks for your addition to the community and my Single Player experience. :)
Yeah, I would like this feature too :D

devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Post by devurandom » Fri May 17, 2019 3:28 am

@imakeigloos_pat Thanks for the comments, and its a great suggestion, I just don't know if or when I will find time. It takes me more time to rewrite functions because I tend to rewrite as many subfunctions as are reasonable, so they can be reused later. for other code.

The ctrl-left click and shift click code I did ended up taking ~200 hours of time to code and 500+ lines because I rewrote it from scratch and rewrote a lot of subfunctions for that, based on original game code.

My Fiance is here now, so I will have to take a break from coding after I finish my mod.

Fiat paper money is the most elaborate and well devised form of slavery the world has ever seen..

oli25

Post by oli25 » Fri May 17, 2019 8:39 pm

I would love to see that gamble refresh button someone mentioned before.
Other cool features would be loot filter and drop notification msg like this:

devurandom
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Post by devurandom » Sat May 18, 2019 3:01 pm

There's a lot of great suggestions like you mentioned, I'm almost out of unlimited time to code. Not sure what you mean by loot filter, like stop certain items or item types or quality of item from dropping?

The Drop Notification configurable for item quality or Item type seems like it would be easy to do.

oli25

Post by oli25 » Sat May 18, 2019 5:23 pm

Not from dropping but from being shown when pressing alt, item will still be there and you may pick it up but pressing alt doesn't highlight it. Very usefull when there are lots of items on the ground and would make late game much more enjoyable :cool:

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”