Abhorsen D2Exp Mod

This forum is for members of the public to post any announcements relating to Diablo 2 Mod Making including mod and patch releases amongst other similar subjects.

No votes

Total votes: 0

t h 3 dunadan

Abhorsen D2Exp Mod

Post by t h 3 dunadan » Fri Jan 10, 2003 11:31 pm

Hello, I wanted to announce a new mod concept I will be working on with a friend. It is based on the Abhorsen series by Garth Nix. There is no site yet because production hasn't really started. It would be awesome if any Diablo 2:LOD skilled Mappers, Character Animators, and/or Hex Editors would like to be part of the Abhorsen team. If anyone is interested, and is proficient in the areas noted above, it would be greatly appreciated if you would reply with an e-mail address or AIM handle or e-mail me. Thanks a lot.
Last edited by t h 3 dunadan on Fri Jan 10, 2003 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sephorus
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Sephorus » Sun Jan 12, 2003 12:58 am

Just to aid your quest for forming a team somewhat, I'm going to move this thread to Member Announcements, as it's better suited to that particular forum.

*Seph loads the thread into a Gadgetron Visibomb Gun and guides it to the appropriate forum*
Last edited by Sephorus on Sun Jan 12, 2003 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be sure to read the Terms of Service or, by Buddha, I'll beat you with a stick.
[fade]The Echo is coming...[/fade]
I shut up now. - J.V.

t h 3 dunadan

Re: Abhorsen D2Exp Mod

Post by t h 3 dunadan » Sat Jan 25, 2003 8:28 pm

Hey, just like to revise the call for experienced Diablo 2 modders:
Diablo 2: Abhorsen needs 2D and 3D artists for a website and in-game icons/animations, Mappers or just people who would like to try their hand at mapping for D2, Hex Editors who know what's what, and Testers who can help with balance issues and other such nonsense.

Return to “Member Аnnouncements”