Anybody know what happened to raven?

The mod developer has closed this project and moved on to Blackened.
Xenobi
Paladin

Anybody know what happened to raven?

Post by Xenobi » Thu Mar 20, 2003 12:50 am

Well yea, last time he logged in was a few days ago....and he hasnt been on msn since saturday...and he told me he was updating the site sunday morning...its now almost thursday, and no update. Mabye hes dealin with college or something, anyone know?
Whenever my character is having trouble, I reset the game, but what happens to that world I reset? It's only a virtual world I realize, but thoughts turn into reality, and I fear that the world I abandoned was overcome by evil...

rav3n
Paladin

Re: Anybody know what happened to raven?

Post by rav3n » Thu Mar 20, 2003 1:21 am

university and personal problems -my classes are supposed to start in august but my university is offering preparative classes and i'm taking these classes. and also my grandfather is having some serious health problems and i'm visiting him often in the hospital. not to mention a bunch of other things such as a BIG rain in rio de janeiro (city where i live) that killed my internet connection for 4 days, and the fact i re-started my band and we're playing together once/week, after a couple of months split.

but i'm not dead, doomsday is not dead, and altough this week was not very prodoductive to doomsday, i hope things will get better soon.

sorry guys but simply i can't do nothing. all i wish is that i could mod the whole day - modding is a great fun for me and you know it - but simply there are things that i judge more important.

i'm still visiting the forum almost everyday (aka: whenever i can) and checking the mail every now and then. most of the time i'm online i'm on MSN or ICQ (no AIM)

hope you guys understand
maybe i'm just out of luck :(
--rav3n (?) (@) (#)
Currently working on the Blackned MOD

Xenobi
Paladin

Post by Xenobi » Thu Mar 20, 2003 2:52 am

ahh nice to hear from you every once in a while, lol
anyway, sorry about your grandpa, and i had guessed your internet died. i also was right about the classes, but life does suck :( and i know that. like i said, nice to hear from you, lol you havent been on msn since saturday....i though you were pullin a om on us..lol
Whenever my character is having trouble, I reset the game, but what happens to that world I reset? It's only a virtual world I realize, but thoughts turn into reality, and I fear that the world I abandoned was overcome by evil...

Morgaelin
Paladin

Post by Morgaelin » Sat Mar 22, 2003 12:00 am

You must be quite a "think- hero" if you are at university at 16 ;)
mfg Morgaelin

rav3n
Paladin

Post by rav3n » Sat Mar 22, 2003 12:02 am

actually i'm taking preparative classes. the real classes start in august. i'll be 17 when the classes start :)
--rav3n (?) (@) (#)
Currently working on the Blackned MOD

Return to “DoomsDay”