Unequippables?

Information and updates for the Zy-El mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: d2vern, Kato

rtcvb32
Paladin

Unequippables?

Post by rtcvb32 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Have a 30-40th level druid, but i seem to have a problem. I have a nice unique item but i can't equip it. According to it i qualify.... Any comments? Bug in the equipment to be fixed?

Qyolor's Angst Spirit mask

Edit: Course I seem to have trouble with other masks too, so now I don't know...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I glimpse between the lines of code and see a world you may never know. Rules are subject to my control, Structures I can break or build, and in the end I determine the quality of my work, be it mud or crystal, diamond or stone.

rtcvb32
Paladin

Re: Unequippables?

Post by rtcvb32 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:18 am

Well I feel stupid. I've played the necromancer before (rarely a druid) so I thought the wolf-head was a weapon rather than a helmet. No wonder I could never equip it! I guess 'mask' should have been a hint.
I glimpse between the lines of code and see a world you may never know. Rules are subject to my control, Structures I can break or build, and in the end I determine the quality of my work, be it mud or crystal, diamond or stone.

Return to “Zy-El: Trial by Fire”