Autohotkey "addon"

Information and updates for the Zy-El mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: d2vern, Kato

horvay

Autohotkey "addon"

Post by horvay » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:10 am

I wrote this autohotkey.com (ahk) script for diablo II. You have to download their open source free software to use this. After installing, just close whatever it brings up. It's not important.

EDIT: I found out you don't need autohotkey.com's software at all unless you plan to modify my script.

This will allow you to use hotkeys to put things into your cube and transmute them, as well as move items from inventory to stash and back with a hotkey. Similar to games like torchlight. Read the documentation.

The repository for it including the source is here: https://github.com/horvay/AHKDiablo2

Be sure to scroll down and read the readme on how to use it.

You will have to download everything ("download zip" link) into a folder somewhere (I put it all into a folder on my desktop.)

Al-T
Forum Legend
Power

Re: Autohotkey "addon"

Post by Al-T » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:04 pm

I am all for this plugin for those who want to use it but I would not allow it's use in any of my competitions.

It also has a function similar to another utility which isn't even allowed to be discussed under The Terms of Service. I don't want to continually sound as if I am being negative as this is a fantastic piece of work and kudos to you for taking the time to make it. You are obviously a talented programmer.

It may be that the admins are allowing relaxtion of the rules of the ToS but once again, I would suggest you ask Volf about this. If he says it is okay, I will back you 100% as it will be worthy of an update on the Main Keep Home/News page and I'll help to see that this happens. Please get clarification/approval from Volf first though :)

Keep up the good work :D

Al-Tisaur.
Al-Tisaur...Card carrying member of mentaldom since March 2007 & "Zy-Sensitive" Veteran Pension Holder!
Veteran? More like "Ancient Relic!"..been playing the mod for 12 years!
Trying to picture Al as a Power,... it's not working it must be the Tiger Stripes that get me every time - Hans
I get knocked down but I get up again, you're never gonna keep me down...!
Official Zy-El Website | ZyEl Wiki | Russian Zy-El Website by mahatmaQL | Eastern Sun

horvay

Post by horvay » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:45 pm

Ok. I'll respond to this thread the moment Volf responds (unless he says it's against the TOS, then I'll remove the post if I can.)

Al-T
Forum Legend
Power

Post by Al-T » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:09 pm

An alternative would be to remove the part of the add-on that contravenes the ToS and re-publish it :?:
Al-Tisaur...Card carrying member of mentaldom since March 2007 & "Zy-Sensitive" Veteran Pension Holder!
Veteran? More like "Ancient Relic!"..been playing the mod for 12 years!
Trying to picture Al as a Power,... it's not working it must be the Tiger Stripes that get me every time - Hans
I get knocked down but I get up again, you're never gonna keep me down...!
Official Zy-El Website | ZyEl Wiki | Russian Zy-El Website by mahatmaQL | Eastern Sun

horvay

Post by horvay » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:29 pm

Good idea. I'll look into that tonight.

Moonpaw

Post by Moonpaw » Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:46 pm

its a cool idea, except that it doesnt work at all.

horvay

Post by horvay » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:35 pm

oh me gad, someone came here :O

The autoloot part was a total fail. Especially in Baal's place...

The space key and the 5 key work fine for me though.

Moonpaw

Post by Moonpaw » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:52 pm

well, nothing works for me. pressing 5 only makes it click once (not move the cursor at all) and thats it

for611bing

Post by for611bing » Wed May 23, 2018 4:47 pm

Is this script working? Looks it does nothing but double click (for space) or one-click (for 5). Running program as administrator, win7x64

fernsehen123
Germany

Post by fernsehen123 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:28 pm

Wow, this looks awesome and easy to understand. I will learn a lot by understanding this code.
I use a lot of AHK scripts as well (D2 hardcore ragequit key / scripts for other games)

But this FindAndClick stuff will bring my scripts on the next level :D :cool:

Return to “Zy-El: Trial by Fire”