Teleport craft items?

Information and updates for the Zy-El mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Kato, d2vern

Dapaba
Forum Regular
Angel

Teleport craft items?

Post by Dapaba » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:25 pm

Hey all :)

Anyone remember how to make a crafted armor with charges of teleport? Just hit act 3 normal and I really need it for keeping my skeleton mages grouped. I think it was a belt you craft with but can't recall. Thanks for any help!
Kato on the Zy-El Welcome page: 'This Mod's not a cakewalk. So, I don't want to hear any whining about how tough it is! If you want an easier game, go back to "vanilla" LOD or play some other Mod.'

Chiron
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Crusader
Ukraine

Re: Teleport craft items?

Post by Chiron » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:19 pm

Dapaba" wrote:Hey all :)

Anyone remember how to make a crafted armor with charges of teleport? Just hit act 3 normal and I really need it for keeping my skeleton mages grouped. I think it was a belt you craft with but can't recall. Thanks for any help!

<Crf Charm> + <Elixir> + <Perf Sapphire> + <Thawing Potion> + <Rune Tal> -> new <Crf Charm> + 1 Teleport Bonus (but it seems like adding to sorc skill, not for anyone).

Oh, find recipe for boots:
Crafted boots + std/flws/perf Ametist + mag/rar/crf/uni ring + mag/rar/crf/uni amulet + key -> crafted boots with Telerort charges

Dapaba
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by Dapaba » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:17 pm

Very awesome Chiron! Thank you! Can you share with me your source of that recipe? I could only find the helm recipe for Dire Wolves in the ModGuide.
Kato on the Zy-El Welcome page: 'This Mod's not a cakewalk. So, I don't want to hear any whining about how tough it is! If you want an easier game, go back to "vanilla" LOD or play some other Mod.'

Chiron
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Crusader
Ukraine

Post by Chiron » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:57 pm

It 's russian forum by mahatmaQL - allaboutzyel.forum2x2.ru. There are many explorations of ZyEl mod, i.e. card combinations and their results, lists of magic scrolls and results of its using and other stuff.

As for recipes, they are here - http://allaboutzyel.forum2x2.ru/t1-topic.

Al-T
Forum Legend
Power

Post by Al-T » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:47 pm

You can also get Teleport charges on a pair of crafted boots using an Amethyst as the gem in the recipes below...

[Crafted Item] + [Stnd Gem] + [mag Ring] + [mag Amulet] + [Key] --> new [Crafted Item] + added ability
[Crafted Item] + [Flwls Gem] + [rar Ring] + [rar Amulet] + [Key] --> new [Crafted Item] + added ability
[Crafted Item] + [Perf Gem] + [crf Ring] + [crf Amulet] + [Key] --> new [Crafted Item] + added ability
[Crafted Item] + [Perf Gem] + [uni Ring] + [uni Amulet] + [Key] --> new [Crafted Item] + added ability
Al-Tisaur...Card carrying member of mentaldom since March 2007 & "Zy-Sensitive" Veteran Pension Holder!
Veteran? More like "Ancient Relic!"..been playing the mod for 12 years!
Trying to picture Al as a Power,... it's not working it must be the Tiger Stripes that get me every time - Hans
I get knocked down but I get up again, you're never gonna keep me down...!
Official Zy-El Website | ZyEl Wiki | Russian Zy-El Website by mahatmaQL | Eastern Sun

Return to “Zy-El: Trial by Fire”