Hi all i need little help :)

Information and updates for the Zy-El mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: d2vern, Kato

Stoyanbg

Hi all i need little help :)

Post by Stoyanbg » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:12 pm

So i decide to play Zy el again after long break. I run a laptop with win 10. So i install diablo 2 and LOD and run the 1.09d patcher and video test and game starts. I put Zy el files in D2 install dir and i got unhandled exception Error.... i read alot in the forum from solutions but nothing help so far ;(

Dapaba
Forum Regular
Angel
Canada

Re: Hi all i need little help :)

Post by Dapaba » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:48 pm

Welcome back Stoyanbg! I also run Zy-El from a laptop with Win10. I use D2SE to start the mod though. If your unhandled exception error is: Access_Violation (c0000005) then it might just be that you need to reboot your laptop until the game starts properly. I get this error every time Windows does an update, and once I had to reboot 14 times before the game would start.

Hope that helps...if not, post again and I'll add some other stuff that might help.
Kato on the Zy-El Welcome page: 'This Mod's not a cakewalk. So, I don't want to hear any whining about how tough it is! If you want an easier game, go back to "vanilla" LOD or play some other Mod.'

Return to “Zy-El: Trial by Fire”