new to Zy El

Information and updates for the Zy-El mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: d2vern, Kato

niklaas

new to Zy El

Post by niklaas » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:46 pm

hey there, zy el ppl! i've been playing vanilla D2 and mods for awhile. played median xl assassin until the exception error forced me to quit because i had no way around it. i now play zy el. my lv40 assassin is on hold atm, maybe i need to restart her soon. i'm playing a lv 33 wannabe smiter paladin.

i want to know if smiter pally is still viable and what are suggested stat builds and ctc crowd control and lifetap items.

thanks and more power to the creator and admins of this mod! :cool:

edit: canned both old characters, made a new assassin char instead. now lv33, looking for poster pics.

Dapaba
Forum Regular
Angel

Re: new to Zy El

Post by Dapaba » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:30 pm

Hi niklaas and welcome. This forum doesn't see much action anymore, but a few of us check in now and then. As far as I can tell, all skillsets are viable in Zy-El, so go ahead and play any type you want. There's so many possibilities with crafting and upgrading that anything is possible.

Good luck and have fun.
Kato on the Zy-El Welcome page: 'This Mod's not a cakewalk. So, I don't want to hear any whining about how tough it is! If you want an easier game, go back to "vanilla" LOD or play some other Mod.'

Return to “Zy-El: Trial by Fire”