Mirc Channel?

Information and updates for the mod Corrupted Death. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.
Krw-Subzero
Paladin

Mirc Channel?

Post by Krw-Subzero » Thu May 15, 2003 9:37 pm

hmmm are we gonna have a channel on mirc's game net? so ppl that have mod can play over ip.

P.S.: got some bad news if mod comes out really soon my dad just told me we were going on vacation 8-O hopefully ill be back before mod comes out ill be back in a week from this sunday. If it does come out before then... well i guess ill have to give up the special items testing..... but im hoping if u give us 2 weeks i can work hard at finding them and testing them :twisted: when i get back from flordia that is :D

ChaoticDeath
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Mirc Channel?

Post by ChaoticDeath » Sat May 17, 2003 1:03 am

if anyone else wants to create one, thats fine. I dont know of any irc channel we have, but if someone wants to create one, go for it! It would also mean very much to me. :mrgreen:
-A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.

Rhonlore
Champion of the Light

Post by Rhonlore » Sat May 17, 2003 5:59 am

#phrozen-keep

the keeps IRC channel...
"I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe" - Chib, Infoceptor Forums
The 1.10 Editorial

Krw-Subzero
Paladin

Post by Krw-Subzero » Sat May 17, 2003 8:23 am

well i leave tonight to go to flordia....... and i mean a channel just for corrupted death not just phrozen keep like eastern sun has a channel

Edit: Alright Done.... Chan name is #CorruptedDeath
Last edited by Krw-Subzero on Sat May 17, 2003 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Seinois

Post by Seinois » Sat May 17, 2003 7:57 pm

Its up...but I'm the only person there... :cry:

I think if everybody got MSN Messenger it would be easier to coordinate games. It tells you when somebody gets on and all that nice stuff that makes figuring out who's on much easier.
Last edited by Seinois on Sat May 17, 2003 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people?
~He who laughs last thinks slowest.
~When you go into court, you are putting your fate into the hands of people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

ChaoticDeath
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by ChaoticDeath » Sat May 17, 2003 9:33 pm

well, we should have some type of schedule to meet up there then, shouldnt we? What time is good for you guys? Here it is 4:10 P.M. :-|

Rhonlore
Champion of the Light

Post by Rhonlore » Sat May 17, 2003 9:41 pm

Im in it right now(both channels), i missed chaotic Cuz i was in a CS Scrim

We won Aztec shorthanded, and annihalted T's as CT's on Inferno 11-1 woo!! Hehe... Yeah... That was OT... Lol :roll:
"I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe" - Chib, Infoceptor Forums
The 1.10 Editorial

Krw-Subzero
Paladin

Post by Krw-Subzero » Mon May 26, 2003 5:22 pm

K well now that im back i will start to add CD to Sop and later ill make him co-owner cuz im only co owner cuz a guy from the help chan made it for me cuz u gotta be authorized and what not. we should just get in mirc chan when we get on comp. just right now since its beta still its not as popular as other mods. i say give it til after beta testing when its offered to the public. it will then start to grow BIG. :D

P.S.: Dont think i forgot about u frog ull be added too ;)

ChaoticDeath
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by ChaoticDeath » Mon May 26, 2003 5:24 pm

im already co-owner ;). I have my ways :twisted:. But yea, I'm in there right now as a matter of fact. :mrgreen:

Seinois

Post by Seinois » Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:05 pm

New Subject:

I think that most of you know this already, but there is nobody on, so I'm gonna restate it. The mIRC Channel is a gathering place to make TCP/IP games. The game is so much more fun that way. Somebody get on!
~If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people?
~He who laughs last thinks slowest.
~When you go into court, you are putting your fate into the hands of people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.

LegolasJJH

Post by LegolasJJH » Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:49 pm

I just was wondering what time about everyone was on, i'm on any time but best is 3 pm - 4 am central time. About 2 times a week i'll be on that entire time just playing computer games and what not, other days I wont be on at all. I hope to see more people in the IRC channel because so far I havent seen a single person and I really want to play this mod with someone else because that makes it so much more fun. Also in case anyone wants to play with me my AIM screen name is LegolasJJH message me any time im on and ill most likely play a game with you.

ChaoticDeath
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by ChaoticDeath » Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:09 am

Sorry for reviving an old topic. Ok, some news. Apparently, my #corrupteddeath channel died. Even ChanServ left... ;). But, link and I have created one for our upcoming mod; Embodiment of Power: The Final Twilight. The channel is #EOP:TFT. There you can discuss the mod so far, and if you're lucky, we might be in there and let you in on a couple exclusive screenshots :twisted: ;). Well, that's the news update.

Peace out,
CD

mystaphandrical

Post by mystaphandrical » Sat Oct 18, 2003 8:47 am

dammit this is annying... im tryin to get into the channel but irc is sooooo annoying... i remember now why i hate it... anyone wanna help me out to explain exactly how to get to your channel please? and if anyone EVER uses it cuz i need to find out about these uber items and stuff lol
remember folks... in a drunk driving test.... always, i repeat ALWAYS, touch your own nose and not the cops... they dont like that :D

Return to “Corrupted Death”