ok this was funny

Information and updates for the mod Corrupted Death. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.
mystaphandrical

ok this was funny

Post by mystaphandrical » Thu Oct 02, 2003 8:20 am

i dunno if im correct on this but when i was doin some sp trials i noticed in jamella when i nerfed a char that theres a set with a shield called spongebob squarepants?

is this correct... there is actually a set like this in cd? if so... corrupt you just won the best mod made so far title... thats about the funniest thing i had ever seen and i cant wait to see the whole set if its there...

yes i know i like to hack S/P chars now and again just to see what goodies i can find :P

BTW the sorc skills kick total ass in this game and i cant wait to see all the others if you ever implement them for each char class

anyways off to find more toys :D
remember folks... in a drunk driving test.... always, i repeat ALWAYS, touch your own nose and not the cops... they dont like that :D

ChaoticDeath
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: ok this was funny

Post by ChaoticDeath » Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:58 pm

I wont implement more class skills for CD, but for my new mod, I will have all classes. I have already done the Paladin, and almost done with the sorceress. And yes, there is a set called Spongebob Squarepants. Enjoy! :mrgreen: ;)
-A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.

mystaphandrical

Re: ok this was funny

Post by mystaphandrical » Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:35 pm

aaahahahahahahahahhahahaaha omg dood too funny...

ok so is there a site for this new mod or are you just gonna keep it on this one... and whens it due out cuz so far this has been one of the best mods ive seen
remember folks... in a drunk driving test.... always, i repeat ALWAYS, touch your own nose and not the cops... they dont like that :D

Return to “Corrupted Death”