new website?

Information and updates for the mod Corrupted Death. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.
mystaphandrical

new website?

Post by mystaphandrical » Sat Oct 18, 2003 10:33 am

ummm since xfernet went down i havent seen a new post about your new website or anything... im trying to get some friends to play the mod and theres nowhere to download the files from... the phrozen keep doesnt have a link or anything so if you could please post a link or a site to download the mod from id appreciate it...

and whats this about a new patch today?:)
remember folks... in a drunk driving test.... always, i repeat ALWAYS, touch your own nose and not the cops... they dont like that :D

ChaoticDeath
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: new website?

Post by ChaoticDeath » Mon Oct 20, 2003 1:16 pm

i dont have a website back up yet, sorry. I am making a new patch though. I just have to finish the cube recipies. I'm also gonna have to find someplace where I can upload the patch. :-| :roll:
-A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.

mystaphandrical

Re: new website?

Post by mystaphandrical » Tue Oct 21, 2003 6:38 am

cool... cant wait to see the new stuff....

btw... any news on an irc channel? i actually went and got it again but i need help setting everything to get to the room where you guys are at lol or you can reach me thru my contact info

msn or yahoo are the easiest way to get to me and i shall talk to you soon i hope
remember folks... in a drunk driving test.... always, i repeat ALWAYS, touch your own nose and not the cops... they dont like that :D

Return to “Corrupted Death”