Druid variants from unmodded 1.09 tidbits

Information and updates for the Dark Alliance mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: kingpin, Ogodei, Darque, Yohann, afj666, Diabolic Studios Dev

Vendanna
Hosted Forum Moderator
Arch-Angel

Druid variants from unmodded 1.09 tidbits

Post by Vendanna » Sun Apr 25, 2004 5:44 pm

well, I probably don't remember all the builds, but at least I know a few of them that where used on 1.09 by a few friends of mine on diabloii.net

Bowler druid: use as main skill Molten boulder, then paires it with summons as good old elemental druid.

Hunter: this one is a summoner base build, but uses Bows/xbows as kill method.

from 1.09, the unique werewolf build used was the Fury werewolf build, some of the people paired it with 1-2 points in feral rage as a leech way.

from werebears, we had two variants, one used shockwave (in duels they used six shaeled chu-ko-nu) and the other used maul.

now, all the wereform druids can go either with summons or without them.

lastly, the meleementalist, is a druid variant that do not change form and uses only the elemental tree and his melee weapons to kill their foes (ala ironman)

sorry for not being able to add more input, too much time passed since I were moderator.
"Mysteries are revealed in the light of reason."

Black Omen's production

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: Druid variants from unmodded 1.09 tidbits

Post by kingpin » Sun Apr 25, 2004 6:30 pm

thanx,

All info is good, since I have never been into serious testing builds. This gives atleast a little hint what was playing :)

Return to “Dark Alliance”