Q->About Mode

Information and updates for the Dark Alliance mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: kingpin, Ogodei, Darque, Yohann, afj666, Diabolic Studios Dev

Backo__

Q->About Mode

Post by Backo__ » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:03 pm

Where i can find full version of mode .. ?

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Re: Q->About Mode

Post by kingpin » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:27 pm

the public version that is released is the preview version (contains 3 classes, first chapter, download link to preview version is found in sticky thread in this forum both preview version + latest patch for preview version). There is no full version finished yet and will take it's time before da reach that.

Next public release will contain second chapter (and 5 classes available). But, it's some time before it's released to public.

Undiagnosed

Post by Undiagnosed » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:35 am

Sorry to resurrect this but can we get a ballpark figure on when?

Just recently started on the mod and it really is amazing (I know you get that alot, well it's true)... :D

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Post by kingpin » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:26 am

Undiagnosed" wrote:Sorry to resurrect this but can we get a ballpark figure on when?

Just recently started on the mod and it really is amazing (I know you get that alot, well it's true)... :D
Thanks,

There is still alot work left to do before it's ready for release. Right now it's not possible to give any date for next release.

Return to “Dark Alliance”