The sets are coming, with a BANG

The Valhalla mod forum has moved to http://afterlife.ws.

No votes

Total votes: 0

mrmister9850

Re: The sets are coming, with a BANG

Post by mrmister9850 » Fri Aug 29, 2003 10:12 pm

hey, i did some goldruns with ma amazone lvl 99 on single, killed first enemy at lvl 99, (she reached 99 before i used valhalla) and she lvl'd up to 247, so i thought whatever, i got LOADS OF GOLD ( 10000k + in total )
and i crafted the thor's set, the freyja's set, thor's rules, freyja's does indeed disappoint me, and now i'm just done crafting the bragi's set, my brother crafted the Loki's set and he's trying the javazon set, wich didn't work out ( :x can't make matriarchal javelins, and it doesn't display that there even IS another part of the set, we have armor + helm + shield, so is it bug or what? cause i'd like to have all of the sets, and then send all of the screenshots, and get some credit for it :D :) :P

Greetz Mrmister9850
Beware of dog, it may be small, but it knows kung fu !! :D:D:D

Psychomech
Paladin

Post by Psychomech » Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:27 pm

hehe it's cool going from 99 to 247 by only killing a monster. I think the game doesnt know that you're that low level but you still have all the exp of a high level..
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.

KroniK
Retired staff
Paladin

Post by KroniK » Sat Aug 30, 2003 10:53 am

I'll look into the Afterlife Javeling thing asap.
The reason why you're gaining so much levels is because the game doesn't look at your character's level, but experience. So you have a high amount of experience and in the Valhalla experience table that complies to level 247, not 99, so the game gives you the proper level.

EDIT: I checked it out, and I can't find anything wrong with it. The txt file is allright, nothing wrong there and there's nothing wrong in the tbl file either. I guess it might just be a bug. Let's just hope 1.10 comes out soon, so you can all enjoy the new and improved sets.
Last edited by KroniK on Sat Aug 30, 2003 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"They say ignorance is bliss ... They're wrong"

NightCrawler473

Post by NightCrawler473 » Sat Aug 30, 2003 8:43 pm

I hope it comes out soon, cuz i am hella bored, im so bored, that i work too much... if that makes any sence.. LoL..

BTW -- i donno if you understand KroniK, but the Afterlife Java's are reconizable, but you just can't find them.. um,, to a bit more understanding when you put on the 3 items from the afterlife set, it doesn't give you full set bonuses, so obviously the item has to be somewhere, am i right?

KroniK
Retired staff
Paladin

Post by KroniK » Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:11 am

Indeed, maybe I just made it a little too rare. I don't know about rarity, coz I always used a cheezy cube recipe to play test my sets, and they all worked, perfectly.
"They say ignorance is bliss ... They're wrong"

stillbill

Post by stillbill » Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:45 am

i believe what he's sayin, is that the bonuses dont apply when ALL 3 items are equipped. ive seen it happen in 'Eastern Sun' sets before.

especially when the item was modified, I.E soketed,or otherwise enhanced.
2 wrongs dont make a right...3 lefts do.

when all else fails, lower your stanards.

Return to “Valhalla”