READ the TOS and understand the known BUGS!!!

The Valhalla mod forum has moved to http://afterlife.ws.

No votes

Total votes: 0

redrum

READ the TOS and understand the known BUGS!!!

Post by redrum » Sun Aug 31, 2003 7:49 pm

Ok. Im really tired of people playing on Valhalla not knowing the terms of service and not asking about the known server crashers there are. As an example yesterday I was helping someone with diablo, when conn. inter. happened! After this going on three times in 30 min. I am a little bit upset. Especially after telling this person about there merc. that was crashing the server, and upon telling them they hostiled me! Then after that I made a new game to help my friend the player came back and went right into the foothills!!!!! *aergghh* So I think there needs to more of an effort or a posting of some sort where the players can read the bugs when they log on or something. I can understand it happening once or so but more is just not right. So if you have any ideas on how to solve this issue or whatever feel free to tell me.

ty

Chaos_breed8

Mitchell ;)

afterlife1488
Champion of the Light

Re: READ the TOS and understand the known BUGS!!!

Post by afterlife1488 » Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:19 pm

Valhalla is being transferred to my own hosting. The new site will have its own domain and forum. There will be a lot more content on the site besides Valhalla and the mod will also be updated much more. I've been doing a lot of work to get everything up. I'll have the site up and ready by 9/15.

The first thing I will take care of is all of the bugs that are crashing the server.
Last edited by afterlife1488 on Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valhalla Mod for D2:LoD v1.1

God invented whiskey to prevent the Irish from taking over the world!

redrum

Post by redrum » Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:03 pm

Great news! Thanks. Now as for the new home for Valhalla are the characters going to be safe? just wondering.

ty

Chaos_breed8

Mitchell

afterlife1488
Champion of the Light

Post by afterlife1488 » Mon Sep 01, 2003 1:44 am

The characters will most likely be ok. It depends on the changes that are made.
Valhalla Mod for D2:LoD v1.1

God invented whiskey to prevent the Irish from taking over the world!

deathfiend

Post by deathfiend » Mon Sep 01, 2003 2:47 am

Alright, sounds good. when i first started i cause a few rollbacks by accident, so any more content of known bugs is helpful.
A person's sig is a window into their soul...

Return to “Valhalla”