ClosedRealms

The Valhalla mod forum has moved to http://afterlife.ws.

No votes

Total votes: 0

UnNaturalEvil

ClosedRealms

Post by UnNaturalEvil » Thu Nov 20, 2003 1:31 am

Is there any closed realms for valhalla because united realms is down
When you're ten years old, and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. :jump:

UnNaturalEvil

Re: ClosedRealms

Post by UnNaturalEvil » Thu Nov 20, 2003 2:33 am

ok i found loc after it dawned on me to check the homepage of valhalla -fwaps himself- but it will not let me make accounts on loc anyone know why?
When you're ten years old, and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. :jump:

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Post by kingpin » Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:13 am

Please use the edit button next time instead of posting several messages in a row.

UnNaturalEvil

Post by UnNaturalEvil » Thu Nov 20, 2003 5:03 pm

could have at least ansewered my question -.-

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Post by kingpin » Fri Nov 21, 2003 2:38 am

If i knew the answer i would have wrote that. Have you tried to contact any of the realm owners? You could also look at Vallhalla's website.

LoneStar_LOC

Post by LoneStar_LOC » Sun Nov 23, 2003 4:29 am

Info you need can be found at the D2haven.net site
Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons for YOU are crunchy and taste good dipped in ketchup!

UnNaturalEvil

Post by UnNaturalEvil » Sun Nov 23, 2003 5:22 am

If I join haven is it possible to have my offline char put on the realm for valhalla? ;)

NocturneX

Post by NocturneX » Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:01 pm

you have to get someone already on the realm to sponsor your registration. I used to play Zy-El on united, when registration was allowed, and I want to play valhalla on LOC but I can't find anyone to sponsor me. I also tried emailing the realm admins but all the emails came back to me :(

UnNaturalEvil

Post by UnNaturalEvil » Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:28 pm

i know i need someone to sponsor me o.o. me and soul were friends on ur so im sure he will sponsor me o.o

Return to “Valhalla”