[Release] Custom Runes Graphics

This is the place to discuss all issues relating to the manipulation of graphics/animations, sounds, music and cinematics within Diablo 2.

Moderators: Necrolis, Nefarius

jessedazebra
Paladin
Zimbabwe

[Release] Custom Runes Graphics

Post by jessedazebra » Fri May 04, 2018 11:17 am

Last edited by jessedazebra on Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

JayBrainDead

Re: [Release] Custom Runes Graphics

Post by JayBrainDead » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:54 pm

Hey, nice work on these rune graphics !

I actually was looking for a second set of every default runes so this was actually perfect for me.

I would just like to point out that both Um and Vex (invrvex) actually have an Um rune graphic.

I bet you also quickly figured that out, If you still have the Vex Rune graphic it would be cool to update the download link or pm me any format of the picture and i'll upload it here.

In the mean time I can try my best to recreate it but i bet it wont look as good :P

jessedazebra
Paladin
Zimbabwe

Post by jessedazebra » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:27 am

JayBrainDead wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:54 pm
Hey, nice work on these rune graphics !

I actually was looking for a second set of every default runes so this was actually perfect for me.

I would just like to point out that both Um and Vex (invrvex) actually have an Um rune graphic.

I bet you also quickly figured that out, If you still have the Vex Rune graphic it would be cool to update the download link or pm me any format of the picture and i'll upload it here.

In the mean time I can try my best to recreate it but i bet it wont look as good :P
Yeah, I've been told some time ago that Vex Rune has Um Rune graphic, so I fixed it.
Download link updated.

JayBrainDead

Post by JayBrainDead » Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:27 pm

Awesome. Thanks

Return to “Multimedia”