Thoughts on the Amazon? Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.

Information and updates for the Fusion series of mods. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here.
Fireheart

Thoughts on the Amazon? Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.

Post by Fireheart » Sat May 10, 2003 7:45 pm

This is a post for all suggestions dealing with and about Amazons--any insights, ideas, or thoughts on what changes might work well for the Amazon based on your experience are welcome. Both bowazon and spearazon's welcome. :)
Last edited by Fireheart on Sat May 10, 2003 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Desocupado
Forum Regular
Angel
Brazil

Re: Thoughts on the Amazon? Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.

Post by Desocupado » Tue May 20, 2003 3:53 am

Maybe some skills could have get even 0 mana cost (at high levels).
Melee skills should be stronger (or at least much cheaper). Also the lower levels skills need to be different in nature from teh skills of highter levels.

the daeth of rats

Post by the daeth of rats » Wed May 21, 2003 10:20 pm

make the elemental skills better, and make mutishot worse. it is so easy to make a multishotazon it isnt even funny. they do tons of damage because they hit several monsters at once, while elemental ones are much harder because you can only target 1 monster at a time.
SQUEAK

Fireheart

Post by Fireheart » Sun Jun 01, 2003 9:16 am

At one point we gave multi-shot a very short range and slowly extended it as you pumped points in the skill. It seemed to work relatively well--anyone here remember it?

SaTaN

Post by SaTaN » Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:13 pm

i like spearazons what if we had a skill that onky worked well holding a spear that added life and hitrecover make it passive cus thats where spearazons get screwed over i mean u dont have enuf life and ur suposed 2 tank like a barb its just 2 hard besides the fact u enver get a hit in cuz of hit recover :cry:

Fireheart

Post by Fireheart » Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:10 am

Not sure how much we'll change regarding the Amazon--she tanked pretty well post-CF, but there can always be room for improvement.

SaTaN

Post by SaTaN » Tue Jun 17, 2003 7:56 pm

get rid of guided or mke it turning radius or distance alot shorter i mean wtf how can u make a arrow/bolt seek i dont care what kinda maigc ug ot like and its only 8-2 mana even the src isnt that powerful

Return to “Tactics Central”